Dec 12, 2011

The Best Of Chuck And Blair.

Chuck and Blair Season 1
Blair: I've been given orders practically from God Himself to avoid you. 
Chuck: Would you consider avoiding me over breakfast? 
Chuck: Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear which I have been replaying over and over 
Blair: Well erase the tape! 
Blair: You sound like a jealous boyfriend 
Chuck: Yeah, right. You wish. 
Blair: {Realising} No...you wish. 
Chuck: Please, you forget who you're talking to. 
Blair: So do you. 
Blair: Do you....like me? 
Chuck: Define like. 
Blair: I do not believe this! 
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept. I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach. Fluttering. 
Blair: Butterflies? 
Chuck: Something this beautiful deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty. 

Blair: It's not like you ever do anything athletic. 
Chuck: Well that's not entirely true now, is it? 
Blair: Fine, nothing that requires you removing your scarf. 
Chuck: It was one time, it was chilly. 
Blair: Don't worry, I can be bitch enough for both of us. 
Chuck: I still have the scars on my back to prove it. 
Blair: No one ever enjoys their first time. 

Chuck: Except you. 
Blair: Break a leg. 
Chuck: I think I just did. 
Chuck: I was in love with Blair and I'm sorry. 
Chuck: Let's take it slow this time. Do it right. 
Blair: Chuck Bass is a romantic. Who knew? 
Chuck: Well, now you do. That's all that matters. 

Chuck and Blair Season 2
Blair: Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist. 
Blair: Whatever you're going through, I wanna be there for you. 
Chuck: We've talked about this. You are not my girlfriend. 
Blair: But I am me. And you are you. We're Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything. 
Chuck: And why would you do that. 
Blair: Because I love you. 
Chuck: Well, that's too bad. 
Blair: It's his father's funeral. He needs to be here and pay his respects. 
Chuck: Respect. My father wasn't shown much of that in his final days. 
Chuck: Gotta go, can't talk. 
Blair: Go where, everyone you know is standing in this room. 
Chuck: I don't wanna be here. 
Nate: What's he talking about? 
Blair: Who knows? When we found him, his shoes were on the wrong feet. 

Blair: I know you told Serena you love me.
Chuck: Serena heard wrong.
Blair: Last year you told Nate, this year you told Serena. You tell everyone but me, why can't you tell me?
Blair: You can't run, you have to stay here and here it this time. Chuck Bass, I love you. I love you so much it consumes me. I love you and I know you love me too. Tell me you love me and everything we've done, all the gossip and the lies and the hurt will have been for something. Tell me it was for something.
Chuck: Maybe it was, but it's not anymore.
Chuck: You were right. I was a coward running away again, but everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You hurt me too many times.
Chuck: You can believe me this time.
Blair: Oh. That's it?
Chuck: I love you too.
Blair: But can you say it twice? No i'm serious, say it twice! 
Chuck: I love you, I love you, that's three, four, I love you.