Feb 29, 2012

Feeling upset? Read this.


To start off I just like to say that you're amazingly beautiful and I love you to pieces. Regardless of wether you're stranger because I really do. You mean the absolute world to me please remember that.

Feeling worthless? Don't. Because you're not, in fact you're very far from it. Believe it or not you're very important. You're important wether to me or your family member or a friend and even your pet. It doesn't matter because you really matter to someone. You might be the reason they're smiling and happy. So don't think even for a second that's you're nothing and worthless. 

Feeling ugly? Don't. You cannot define ugly. You may compare yourself to all the girls you see but don't. That's unreasonable and unfair. Because you can't define beauty either. You don't need to be stick thin, have a ridiculous tan, long goddess like hair and eyes that match the ocean to impress anyone. I don't care wether your hair be short or long, if you're thin or curvy, short or tall, tan or pale, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL in your own way. And no one else in Earth can achieve your level of beauty inside and out because you're an individual.

Feeling unappreciated? Don't because one day someone who is perfect for you is going to surprise you and come into your life and make you feel as happy and complete as you deserve to be. To them you're going to be more than just a pretty face, you're going to be the reason for their existence and their purpose in life. On this day you're going to realize you survived all the bullying, the tormenting, the depression, the rejection, the pressure to be perfect and the pain. You overcame it all and you'll realize it was worth it. YOU'RE WORTH IT

Don't even for a second pity yourself and think you're not special or unique in any way. Because guess what? You're you and there is no other you that will ever exist and in my opinion, that's pretty amazing. 

YOU ARE AMAZING.

Believe it. Please? For me? If you ever need anyone to talk about, my twitter is just at the right of the page. Please feel free to tweet and talk to me. Wanna know why? Even though I don't know you, I do. And I know that you deserve anything and everything you've ever dreamed of.

So I love you. Please keep that beautiful little head of your up high.