Apr 1, 2012

Fanfic : Me and Nathan Sykes.

My name is Farah Iskandar. A lot of people think I have a perfect life. They told me Im pretty, very talented and intelligent. But deep in my heart, I never think so. Not even close to perfect. I always feel lonely tho. 
My parents always busy with their work till they don't have any time to spend some with me. Thank God I have such a nice big brother. His name is Azlan Iskandar. We spend time together a lot. He is my brother and a best-friend too ! 
My life as a squash player goes like this....
....just so you know, me and Azlan are very close, I tend to play squash with him....and now Im officially a national squash player for my country. Okay Im so proud ha ha  
Both of us are living in Australia. I keep training everyday and work very hard because it is my dream to be on top of the world. 
I maybe a squash player but deep in my heart I always have very strong interest towards music and my favorite band is The Wanted
Plus Nathan Sykes followed me on twitter coz maybe he saw me tweeting them telling how much I love The Wanted . Gotcha!  

And now Im in England....for a tournament....
on twitter
@FarahIskandar
 England is so niceeee! Going to have a tournament next two days yeahhhh :) xx
............Nathan Sykes replied me! BOOM 
@NathanTheWanted
@FarahIskandar lets meet up! Im in London too and maybe Im going to see you at the tournament. Good luck :) xx
Okay Im going to die now bruhhhhh be focus....you gotta win ! 
This what Im telling myself even the fact is Im so happy Nathan Sykes replied me....he's so cute :3
So yeah the tournament goes on....and I'm so happy because Im going to be at final.
Hard works really paid off !
While on twitter....everybody wishing me good luck for my final match :) tho Im so busy and couldn't reply them all :(
Now at the final match....
....yeahhhh finally I win ! Wow Im so happy. This gonna my eleventh championship for this year and I succeed to put myself in number one world ranking! 
I go hug my coach warmly with those sweats on me he he....and here go my big hugs to my one and only brother. Everyone keep congratulate me. Im just so happy and touched :')
My heart keep beating faster....faster than I felt at the match just now. My ovaries gonna explode! (kidding) Nathan Sykes is coming towards me, giving me warm hugs and congratulating me....I feel bad because my body is full of sweats....yucks
and the climax is he asked me, maybe I want to go out with him tonight....
I obviously don't believe this....
#YOLO....not cool :P 
So Im like....okay! (blushing) Nathan told me he's gonna pick me up at my hotel and asked my number so it would be easier for him to pick me. 
Today is like the best day in my life. I won the game and Nathan Sykes asked me out. Couldn't ask any better.
I feel like Im in love now even its like the first time me and Nathan meet up (okay this is too much ha ha )
Meanwhile....
Im just very nervous for tonight....I pick a dress Im gonna wear to meet Nathan and get ready! 
I told my brother, Azlan about tonight and he told me to take care.
Aww of course I will Azlan ! 

Nathan:
Hello Farah! Nathan here....
Me:
Hey Nathan!
Nathan:
So are you ready? Im waiting for you down here okay.
Me:
Okay Im coming.

It feels very awkward....at first. Plus I can feel butterflies in my stomach. 
Finally, Nathan starts the conversation between us....Wow you did really great at the match just now. Incredible!
Aww thank you, that very sweet of you! and you know what, Im a fan of yours.
Me too. (Nathan smiles....that makes me feel sick! He's too cute....I just can't... ugh)
No way! Its me. 
No its me.
So we couldn't stop fighting over it and talk about random things too. Its funny how me and Nathan end up like this: well I mean we finally become friends!
Me: Nathan, can I ask you something?
Nathan: Sure you can and what is it?
Me: Hmm.... why you are asking me out? I never thought this could be true....
Nathan: Me too. I never thought I can go out with a pretty girl like you.
Me: No Im not. 
Nathan: Yes you are.... and....hmm I think I like you. 
Me: Yes Im very sure of that because why you should hate me right? Im laughing awkwardly
Nathan: Just to let you know, Im very serious about this.... he's touching my hands telling me with all his heart of what he really feels about me....
....finally I have the guts to tell him I like him too. It feels awkward back. 
until....
Nathan: Do you think we gonna meet again?
Me: Sure yes why not? We can be friends right?
Nathan: Yup very well then! Im gonna miss you.... making his cute face again ugh Nathan!
Me: Im sure me too! *laughing shyly 
Nathan sending me back to hotel. He holds my hands tightly. I feel very protected and cared. Before going back to hotel room he told me we will always gonna keep in touch, he's gonna call me very soon and meet again! I can't deny it. Nathan Sykes is the sweetest. Even this is the first time we met.
Before I open my door's room, Nathan trying to stop me.
He kisses me at the lips.
....till my brother opens the door. 
We stop kissing.
Thank you Azlan bruhhhh  
Finally I said goodbye to Nathan :'( although I don't want to....because Im afraid we will not see each other again. But I keep Nathan's words. I know we can meet again. 

Basically this is how me and Nathan Sykes know each other.
Keep tuned xx
None above of this is true.