Apr 3, 2012

Fanfic: One Direction and Us.

Farah Forte POV
"I don't feel like I wanna live in this world anymore :'( Im so fat....I hate my life"
Waking up every morning, looking me at the mirror, preparing to go to school, this is what I keep telling myself. I don't know why I feel like this. I am so insecure. I am so worried about my weight. I am forcing myself not to eat and yet Im starving.
............until now. I already finished my high school....
Welcome to my life !
Liam Payne is my best friend.  
Yes Liam Payne from One Direction is one of my best friends. We knew each other since in high school. Liam is someone who always care about me. He was there for me helping me throughout the thicks and thins in my life.
Eat Farah ! Eat ! You are very~very beautiful....so what are you still worrying about?
Liam's words always been on my mind. How he never give up to force me to eat....
but now Liam is quite busy....from the X-Factor to the tour with his band....
tho he is still....still....the same Liam I knew from high school....we never fail to contact each other....he still giving me advices....still reminding me to eat....
and yeah maybe this is one of the reason why Liam is known as 'Daddy Direction' now he he
He obviously care about his family, friends and definitely his fans (':

Syaifa Williams POV
on the phone
Syaifa : Hello Fatin vasss happeninggg?! Did Farah already told you about 'One Direction backstage passes' ? Liam bought them for us. Yeayyyy we are going to meet them !
Fatin   : Oh my God oh my God oh my God....why didn't she told me? Wow we really are going to meet One Direction? All of them? And not only Liam? ha ha ha ha
Syaifa : Yes yes yes....Liam just got the backstage passes for us....we are going to meet all of them....and its not only Liam....ha ha ha ha
Fatin   : Okay now what am I going to wear? Need to go shopping. 
Syaifa : Me too! But it seems like Farah didn't really happy about that. She told me maybe the boys wouldn't like her because she looks fat.
Fatin   : She is so insane....I just don't know how to advice her anymore....
Syaifa : Hmm yeah but she is our friend....
Fatin   : I know....but how long she's gonna be like that? ....
Syaifa : Maybe until she found his right guy....

texting to Liam Payne
Hey Liam ! Thanks for giving us the backstage passes. Aww that is so sweet of you :) xx
Liam Payne replied
Sure ! You guys are my best friends ! So you, Fatin and Farah are gonna make it right?
replying to Liam Payne
Oh my Gosh sure Liam ! We cannot wait to meet your new best friends ! ha ha
Liam Payne replied back
ahahahaha ok love you guys xx

After breaking up with my ex boyfriend, Cody....I honestly feel lonely....until One Direction came into my life and everything changes :) tho its kinda weird seeing my best friend, Liam Payne in the band ha ha but yeah can't deny how talented Liam is....he tried for the X-Factor since sixteen....when we still going to high school together.
I don't have any issues going in my life. I am one happy girl who love to read. Only after Cody left me, I felt a bit sad....but now, not anymore and I promise myself, I would never falling into a guy easily anymore....no one gonna ever break my heart again after this.

Fatin Snicket POV
sdfghfg sdfghfg I am going to meet One Direction !
I am still feeling excited tho its like two hours ago since Syaifa has told me. My favorite boy in the band will always be Harry Styles ....and Liam.... (okay Liam is our best friend so thats why *jokes jokes)

texting to Liam Payne
Liammmm thank youuuu I am going to meet Hazza ha ha xx
Liam Payne replied
aww I see....gonna tell him about you xx
replying to Liam Payne
No wayyyy Liam.... I. AM. SO. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU.
Liam Payne replied back
Come kill me I need to go Im so busy he he bye x
replying to Liam Payne
Ha ha ok ok take care love you (;

They said I am one of the prettiest girl in my school. But nahhhh my best friends, Syaifa and Farah are prettier I think.... 
I gone out with a lot of boys from my school who always trying to approach me....but I have no feeling to any of them....I just don't know why. I maybe easy for a boy to ask me out but yeah as a friend. I never wanted to have any relationship with anyone now. I just wanted to wait for the right guy.
Hmm could it be Harry Styles? he he he he.... but hey dream really can comes true right? 

Us meeting One Direction! 
The three of us are getting ready to meet One Direction....
Gosh finally the day has come! What do you guys think about my dress? Fatin asked us about her new dress she just bought.
Wow you look sexy! Farah replied.
So Syaifa what do you think?
Oh Honey, you look gorgeous as you always be....Im sure Harreh gonna like it.
We're laughing just right after Syaifa gave her comment because we all know how Fatin madly in love with Harry Styles....she can't never stop talking about him....
Guys, Im nervous....what if the boys judge me?
It seems like Farah really worried about herself.
I think maybe Im gonna to talk to Liam....only.
Then Syaifa starts singing,
you're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning head when you walk to the do-o-or,
don't need make up to cover up, being the way that you are is eno-o-ough,
everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you! 
Then Farah starts smiling back. Fatin and Syaifa feeling relieved seeing that.

Liam Payne POV
Yeay you guys finally make it! Aww I really miss you guys. You guys look stunning!
Im hugging Farah, Syaifa and Fatin....I miss them, they're my best friends since high school....
Then I bring them to a room....to meet my mates: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!
So guys I introduce to you my best friends !
Hello ladies ! Louis is the first one to say hi.
Then they started to hug each other, enjoy the moment to get to know with my best friends before our show will start, take pictures and etc etc....
Wow it looks like Zayn is kinda attracted to Syaifa....yes anyone can easily attracted to her, no doubt, she's pretty and intelligent!
All I can see there Zayn can't stop looking at Syaifa's eyes....and yeah they talk....Zayn laughs a lot....it seems like he's so happy to know Syaifa....Im so happy they love my best friends !
....Does Harry Styles is trying to flirt with Fatin? Oh Hazza, I know she's hot....plus I have talked with Hazza about Fatin before this.... he he and yes, by the way Harry looks at Fatin, I know he likes her....a lot. 
Lou is sitting there with Harry....they are talking to Fatin....
Hmm Niall....this is Farah....she's kinda shy....
Hey Farah! Niall said to her.
Hey Niall! Farah replied back.
So yeah I think maybe Niall can be the best guy who can give advices to her especially to eat! Thats why I would like Niall to talk to her.

Zayn Malik POV
Hey Zayn would you like to take some pictures with me? Syaifa asked me.
Sure! I love too.
Then, I pull out my phone from my pocket.
I also would like to have a picture of you in my phone.
....Syaifa is smiling shyly...she's so cute when she is shy....we took a lot of pictures together....we have so much fun :)
And oh can I have your phone number? Maybe we can go out next time? Finally, I have the guts to ask her phone number. Syaifa is very beautiful and clever. I think I maybe like her. She's really my type. She is so different from any girls I knew before. There's something about her....that makes me wanna know her more....I love the way she talks....her eyes are sparkling....and her pretty long hair.
Zayn are you really sure about this? I just cannot believe this. 
So you don't wanna give your phone number to me? ....I showed my upset face....because I really want to know her....
No. Its not like that. Finally, she typed her phone number on my phone.
I promise to you Im gonna call you....and we gonna meet again after this. We are friends right?
Right. Thank you Zayn. I would love to meet you again.... 
I already promised you.... Im hugging Syaifa because I want her to know that Im not gonna break my promise to her and I really like her.
Harry Styles POV
Gosh....Fatin is so hot....just like what Liam has told me before....
Me, Lou and Fatin are having a really nice conversation....Fatin is so fun to hang out with....she is so loud....and yeah she's looking hot.
What is your favorite thing to do? I ask Fatin coz maybe I can do something with her next time we hang out.
Oh I love drawing and currently Im addicted playing 'draw something' ha ha okay I know Im so boring....hmm 
No you not! There's no way a hot chick like you is boring to hang out with. I like you. 
Awh Hazza....Lou is trying to interrupt me....
What Lou? Okay let's play 'draw something' ....before I have to get ready for the show. But Im really bad at drawing....ha ha 
Yes, he really is. Lou is trying to interrupt me again.
So me, Fatin and Louis are having fun playing 'draw something'. Funny how we end up like this but yeah we're having so much fun....and Fatin is so good at drawing :)

Louis Tomlinson POV
I know Harry is attracted to Fatin. So I think maybe he should ask her out. Fatin obviously is hotter than Caroline Flack ha ha
Hazza go ask her phone number? I know you really want to meet her again right? Im whispering to Harry....
Finally....Harry Styles asked Fatin, her phone number. I know he needs a girl in his life after everybody keep arguing how Caroline and him are so not mean to be together. As his best friend, I know, Fatin could be the one. She's way younger, prettier and hotter....

Niall Horan POV
Have you eaten Farah?
What?! Farah seems surprised with the first question I asked her. Liam once told me how Farah having difficulties to eat. That's weird....but yeah....girls....
No its okay. I don't want to eat. I have no appetite. Farah told me.
No its not okay. You need to eat. You are so thin. 
Am I? She asked me for a certainty.
Yes, you are. I can see that. Let's go to Nandos!  
Liam can we go to Nandos tomorrow with Farah? I ask Liam because I really want to bring Farah to eat at Nandos.
Sure yes Nialler! Liam answered me excitedly.
What do you think Farah? Is it okay for you, tomorrow me and Liam gonna bring you to Nandos, and lets eat a lot! :)
Eat a lot? Farah asked me.
Yes, have you tried that? And....Im gonna buy you a 'happy meal' too? 
I know this is hard for Farah to accept my invitation....this because she is really insecure about herself....she thinks she's fat....when she's not even fat....in fact....she is so thin and need to eat.
I really want to see a girl happy so thats why I am doing this. I don't wanna Farah to feel upset anymore....especially about how she looks because I know she is beautiful.  

Seeing One Direction live! 

After finished meeting One Direction at the backstage, the boys gotta go. They will be performing live in front millions of their dedicated fans including us! 
Basically, it was the best live show we ever went to. 
So today is the best day for the three of us.
We meet Liam Payne after it has been such a long time we have no meeting him.
Zayn Malik probably wanna be 'more than just a friend' with Syaifa: as we all know, Zayn would never hurt a girl he truly likes. 
Fatin's dream finally comes true: Harry Styles really like her back, yeah it could be the right guy for her....
Farah finally listens to Niall's advice: to eat a lot and never feeling upset about herself anymore.

This is how One Direction can changes these girls' life.
Not just the three of them....but every girls from all around the world.
How cannot you not love One Direction right? :') xx 

Keep tuned xx
None above of this is true. 
Other Fanfic: Me and Nathan Sykes.